Thursday, 2 February 2012

02/02/2012 Busy & Custom Pins


Running around like a chicken with my head cut off lately


I have been busy today, getting all my orders ready to go to the post office tomorrow. That is why I am blogging at roughly 1 in the morning.

Last weekend we had a family emergency and I have not had the chance to visit the post office so tomorrow after the Evil work I will go be going. Evil work keeping me busy and employed, how dare it. I kid-I love work, I work with really great people and honestly cannot complain.

In the near future you will see some new pins coming up... I am getting a head start on St. Patrick's Day. Thanks to my good friend who has nothing better to do but feed me pin ideas.

Any other bloggers out there have as much trouble coming up with blog entry titles as I do? Took me an extra five minutes.. and look what I came up with.


By the way! Bayleaf Buttons is having a SALE on custom pinback buttons, you can checkout the section of the store that holds them HERE. As well you can get an additional 20% off on ANY of our items with this code: EVILPOST5

2 comments:

  1. So, as a first timer here I wanted to say that your site is completely superb! We’re interested in starting a volunteer community initiative in this niche. The tips on your blog were extremely helpful to us, as it gave us something to work on. Thanks.

    lapel pins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peter! I'm really glad you like my site and blog :) Be sure to check out ButtonBiz, I'm a regular guest blogger there. Lots of great ideas, tips and tricks >> http://buttonbiz.com/blog/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...