Saturday, 4 February 2012

New Listings

 It is hard working all day and having to come home and make dinner. Well not hard but you know the food that takes time or a lot of preparation-that is something you can't always do during the working week. And that is one thing I miss. In the upcoming week I am going to see if I can't do more exciting meals, any recipes or suggestions would be great.

So tonight one of my family members was home early and made breaded pork schnitzel, mash potatoes, and steamed carrots. You have no idea how good that was, it makes my mouth water just thinking about it!

 Speaking of mouth watering... we have new items in the SHOP!

Visit the listing on Bayleaf Button's store on Etsy
I think these are going to be a big hit with everyone who has a toddler or is going to have one!

Not to toot my own horn but these also make a FANTASTIC gift for baby showers.

Obviously they are not appropriate for toddlers or babies to handle but their Moms and Dads can wear them!








Did I mention that I had time to sew today? I made two wonderful zipper bags, that are available at the shop, this weekend I plan to make a bunch more. I have more fabric kicking around than I should!

Extra padded bag, great for cell phones or small cameras!
Check out this Zipper pouch at our Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...