Saturday, 25 February 2012

What's new?

Hello Readers!

I know there has been a severe lack of updates lately- I am working on that!  I have decided to scrap Wordless Sundays for now because I just don't have the time to take interesting photographs. I figured you would get bored of seeing my cat or fireplaces.


But in lieu of Wordless Sundays, I have opted for a more interesting post- FEATURED SELLERS! Yes I will be interviewing some shop owners about themselves and their shops. If you have suggestions or would like to be featured yourself send us a convo on Etsy. Or better yet send us an E-Mail.

Remember the two articles I wrote all about Buy 'n Stay (Article Here) and Buy 'n Replace (Article Here) treasuries? Perhaps you should give one of them a try!!

I am Curator on this BNR for the Canadian Etsian Promo Team, Everyone is allowed to play not just Canadians!

Canadian Estisan Promo-Team's BNR Round 4

And the PromoPros are running a BNS, right now (I also help out, we are super friendly!)
PromoPro's BNS Round 22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...