Wednesday, 28 March 2012

03/28/2012 Custom Pins

Hey!

I hope you missed me, I have been running around like a mad woman the last few days. I had the KW Mom & Handmade Fair which I attended with my craft show buddy Wendy. Wendy makes the most wonderful soaps but she has yet to get on Etsy or Facebook, I'm nagging her-she'll get one one day!

I did pretty well at the show, lots of visitors to the booth, people having a good laugh at some of the pins and of course the other vendors were intrigued. I think I was the first button making to be in that show- it was a good experience. And of course being the sales woman that I am, I managed a few custom orders from my fellow vendors!

Speaking of custom work, if you are a fan of Bayleaf Button's facebook page, you would have seen some pictures of custom pins I did for the Algonquin College Animation Students. For the graduating class they have a showcase type event and needed some promotional items for it. I have only another 50 pins to finish and then I will be sending them far far away.

Take a look at some of the photos I snapped, they are great :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...