Sunday, 2 March 2014

Etsy School Archives

Hey Readers!

Recently the Ontario, Canada team, which I Captain, was involved in Etsy School. The idea behind Etsy School is a 4 week course that includes valuable information for shop owners to enhance and improve their stores, while be social on Etsy. I've taken the liberty to save/archive our recently Etsy School posts from the team. I think they will be a useful guide for other Etsy shop owners to read through!

Etsy School Archives:

Introduction
Week 1 Assignmen
& Discussion
Week 2 Assignment & Discussion
Week 3 Assignment & Discussion
Week 4 Assignment & Discussion

Etsy School Workbooks
English : etsy.me/1egGgME / French : etsy.me/1aC6FJz
German : etsy.me/1edAG1a / Italian : etsy.me/1d4HQjP / Spanish : etsy.me/1aOXwL6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...