Thursday, 8 May 2014

Part 2: Improved Vendor Tables!


Improving my Vendor Table - Part 2

Recently I was a vendor at the Bloomin' Earth Festival in Kitchener, ON. The event was held indoors due to the cold weather, but it went really well. Lots of people showed up, browsed all the different tables and hung out for a lovely Belly Dancer and live music!!

As I discussed in my last post my vendor tables leave a lot to be desired. They were very busy, and it was difficult to really see what I was selling. So I made it my mission to improve my table setups, and I started at the local Fabric Land to get some new table clothes.

Being a firm believer in deals and getting lots of bang for your buck, I headed straight to the clearance section. I found some really nice neutral table clothes and then my friend Crycket suggested I use my logo's colours instead.

The hunt was on! I managed to find a brown and turquoise fabric that were slightly darker than my logo colours, but as you can see they looked really nice and professional once paired together. I also made sure to use my new display units and packaging to help display all my buttons.

We ended up needing another table as my table cloth was massive, we shared it with out neighbours Homespun by Shannon and Green Sketch. Originally I wanted to have the cloth drape to the floor but this worked out really well.



































I also added a banner to my vendor show arsenal, prior to this event I had a small banner that I would pin to the front of the table. This banner was much larger, stood out and really shows off what I do and my sleek design skills!

There are lots of different things you can do with your vendor tables, it really depends on what you are selling and your style. I think this is a big improvement from what I had before, it makes it more branded and in future I hope to figure out a unique way to get more 'height' from my tables. Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Get some inspiration from others, check out this inspiration Pinterest board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...