Thursday, 7 January 2016

2016!

Hey did you see that? I managed to not do a blog post for an entire year...not proud of that but certainly amazed by it!

Click here to find out more & how to join in!
This year I'm going to do better!! I have been inspired by our blogging buddy Cole from Peace & Chaos with her monthly creative challenges.


First step is January -doing up a vision board on pinterest to kick start New Years & goal setting! I have it started along with each pin is a little description of what it is I want to accomplish-to remind my self.

I encourage you all to join in, it'll be fun!!! Here is my board so far, follow it for more updates!
Follow BayleafButtons's board Inspirations 2016 on Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. So excited that you're joining in! Love your vision board, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...